venerdì 8 ottobre 2010

Back to Paris


Fashion Show pictures Style.com - Collage by me

It's late, I should be already sleeping because tomorrow it's going to be a pretty intense and hopefully worthwile day (and big news may follow, hehe).
But... I HAD to give birth to this post, because Hermès just left me speechless. Jean Paul, you do deserve my unconditioned love for this. I should write something about his label as well, but as for now, I'm all about Hermès ss11.
Dusty gunfighters and masked avengers wrapped in leather, oh yes. Everything was so much Back to the Future Part 3, Wild Wild West and Zorro. I loved it, the whole Spaghetti Western feeling and the sudden need to shot some beans jars just for fun.



Anyway... Some Best of the Best spotted as well~


Martin McFly (with poncho)


Indiana "Indy" Jones


Sancho Panza

El Zorro

2 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo collage e molto divertenti i paragoni tra i diversi outfit e le immagini di eprsonaggi più o meno famosi. (anche se purtroppo, tornando allo show, mi sa che dall'arrivo di LeMaire sarà tutto diverso, in peggio, ma spero di sbagliarmi).
    Per quanto riguarda il commento al mio blog, otlre che ringraziarti, ti volevo dire che secondo me la colelzione è stata molto Jacobs e sicuramente poco Vuitton come haid etto (infatti le borse erano quasi assenti o comunque scadenti...) però è anche vero che il marchio deve andare avanti e, forse, Jacobs ha provato a "dare un colpo" a quello che è lo stile id Vuitton dandsogli un'altra direzione (che poi mgari diventerà quella degli anni futuri...).

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ohhhh.. i love this collection as well :)
    u r brilliant!!

    RispondiElimina