martedì 6 aprile 2010

College life in Japan is not exciting.


Back to school, and finally as a sophomore. My schedule is pretty hectic, but I will try my best anyway. I need a stellar GPA or I can say goodbye to the Uni I want to go to as exchange student in NY.


Uber fascist architecture/View from bld10

Alice, Sophomore in Waseda Kindergarden and her new crayons (what my friends said)

And cherry blossoms, making this city look a bit more romantic.


And I recived a really lovely gift from Europe. Eheh.

6 commenti:

  1. Oh i ciliegi! Stupendi!
    Complimenti per la nuova vita da sophomore!!
    I crayon, i miei preferiti...io vado sempre in giro con i colori..non si sa mai!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Good luck on your studies!:D I do hope you get the GPA you need and want.:D


    Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    RispondiElimina
  3. but you're in japan!! :D
    i'm so jealous
    loving your blog
    great posts and pictures!
    stop by some time xx

    RispondiElimina
  4. Omg this is a great experience! Enjoy it! and study! hahaha ;)





    LA

    RispondiElimina
  5. GORGEOUS
    you have an awesome blog
    keep it going! its great source of inspiration
    thanks for sharing as always darling!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi I'm from Singapore and I'm aspiring to study in Waseda too. I don't know what I want to study there but I do know Tokyo is the land of my dreams. If you don't mind, could you share what you're studying there?

    RispondiElimina