venerdì 2 aprile 2010

Juicy.

The scanner wouldn't cooperate with me, so I had to take pictures. Those looks were featured on Elle Girl Japan (April Issue). The brand featurated in this shoots is Sly, which also happens to be one of my favorite "109" Japanese brands along Mussy and Spiral Girl.



1/2

I absolutely love the mini-dress in the first picture. That 70's touch, that Twiggy feel... If I were brave enough I would chop my hair and change my life. Enough said, this dress will be mine within a few days, I just can't resist it. The print reminds me of my grandma Giuseppina aprons, and melted my tender tender heart.

Tour Eiffel leggings? Paired with a Tour Eiffel tanktop? Only in Japan. Maybe that's not a Tour Eiffel but a Tokyo Tower. Who knows. I don't, and honestly I don't want to. But look on the upper corner, see that little Pluto? Isn't it pretty? Reminds me of one of those round Chanel bags. The little thing seems to be sold out everywhere, no wonder why.

4 commenti:

  1. Thanks for the complements, appriciate :)
    The print of the dress and the color palette has the touch of "buy me, buy me" component.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for the visit! Your illustrations are just too pretty!
    That dress... I love it.

    RispondiElimina
  3. chebbelli! Ciao Alice, ti seguo sempre, dalle retrovie!

    http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/13867582/Bagpuss-Women-Big-Print/Product.html

    E questa?
    Vero, sa un po' da "piccina" ma mi piace troppo!

    RispondiElimina
  4. keep writing about Ellegirl Japan Alice..
    its the best "girl" magazine that i found so far..
    love ur blog :P

    RispondiElimina