martedì 27 aprile 2010

Neon Super Girl



Last Sathurday we randomly met this girl in Harajuku. She is a student in my University, and we attend the same faculty. Marie knew her, and asked to take a snap-shot of her outfit. And so did I. I recognized her because she always wears bright colors and her hairdo is flawless, no matter what . Some things can't just pass unnoticed. During the long and nasty Japanese winter her nice tan reminded me of the few days I spent rolling in the sun in some remote island in the middle of the ocean, last September. Memories.

3 commenti:

  1. Memories.

    She's such a nice girl who changes her hairstyle once in a month (I guess) so you gotta keep your eyes on her! Very unique and always so sophisticated.

    RispondiElimina
  2. She's in my literature and art class.

    RispondiElimina